1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
- I'm reading from Norway
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
- Hmmm, difficult choice, but I think I'll have to go with Fables vol. 20: Camelot, the latest volume in Bill Willingham's fantastic graphic novel series.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
- The strawberries.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
- I'm a lifelong booklover, used to read mostly crime novels, but now it's more fantasy and dystopian.
5) If you participated in the
last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is
your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
- I've participated a few times before, but mostly by reading. This time I'll try to stop by a few blogs and comment.